നിറഭേദങ്ങള്‍: Transition of colours

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaving behind....

I was not expecting that this moment will come so fast. We are almost shifted from calicut to pathanamthitta. Almost 25 years spent at calicut (not exactly, since last decade i was roaming around, yet the home was the final destination). The dreams were born and nourished.

I should say it was a wonderful and colourful stay. Seemless friendships. Helping hands all around.

Transition was planned almost three years before. Shifted our belongings almost 3 months back. Now agreement to handover the house is also signed.

Initially I have been going to Sabu college, at the age of 3 (dont wonder, it is one of the ladies only college where I joined at the age of 3)...it was the KG. Then to St Xaviers UPS PVL....for 7 yrs..Next to Savio HSS for 3 years at Devagiri....Devagiri has to suffer for 2 more years since I joined St. Josephs college after 10th....I was in the second last batch of Pre-degree at St Josephs.Then I had to move to the state capital as crec didnt satisfy my dreams.

Pinnitta vazhikal: the way to my school ....Bus trip to calicut ...Trips to Mavoor....(lots of dreams during these trips , many became reality later in life),walks through SM street, Manachira and beach,Trips to elite, CREC(i have been here when i was in school, college and after college and finally at the time of leaving also), Karanthur (Many a times I had to go here since injuries were always present during my stay at calicut),One day trips to Kadampuzha, visits to Pathanamthitta (3 times n a yr), and finally for last few years trips to bangalore from chintavalappu...

Now the world has become so small. Eventhough petrol charges are high, nothing is far away.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Aneesh,

    I am Rajesh from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

    We have a strong community of 500,000 Indian professionals
    Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
    Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
    Chance to be featured on homepage everyday


    We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at rajesh@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

    Rajesh
    Blog Editor- SiliconIndia
    9886734775

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home